My name is Josh Moeller and I am going into my first year at The Ohio State University as a biology major. I am on the pre-physical therapy tract and hope to work for a sports team in the future. I also intend on minoring in business as I would like to own my own practice. During high school I played football, baseball, and basketball. Fortunately I had the chance to experience the physical therapy process when I injured my ankle during football. It was an experience I enjoyed and it fueled my passion for what I wanted to do in life.

I have always been involved with sports which is what led me to the Dunn Sports and Wellness Scholars program. Intramural sports, club sports, and other activities around campus are what I look forward to and am tremendously excited to become a part of. In high school I was also involved with helping our community through volunteering and serving. The service club, and the freshmen mentoring program were a few things I took part in. I love giving back and doing anything in my power to help other people who may need it.

My other hobbies include kayaking, biking, skiing, water skiing, hiking, and swimming. This past summer I took a trip to a lake house on Torch Lake in Michigan where I was able to adventure around with my friends and family. Trips like these make me feel closer to the environment. With my new friends made here in college I plan to go on mission trips and vacation to get closer to all of my new friends.

I am looking forward to a life changing time at THE Ohio State University and I transpire to get to know everything I can about the campus and the people that form the perfect college environment.