On July 29th, I participated in a webinar on the Impacts of COVID-19 on Mobility, organized by The Ohio State University College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Engineering and the OSU Alumni Association. The recording is posted below. Very interesting discussion; worth watching!
Faculty and industry experts have a conversation about the potential implications of COVID-19 on the design of our communities and various modes of transportation including air travel, personal vehicles, public transit, micro-mobility and ride-hailing services.
- Chris Atkinson, Director, The Ohio State University Smart Mobility Program
- Jennifer Clark, Professor and Section Head, City and Regional Planning
- Harvey Miller, Reusche Chair in Geographic Information Science; Director, Center for Urban and Regional Analysis
- Sophia Mohr, Chief Innovation Officer, Central Ohio Transit Authority
- Stephanie Morgan, Executive Director, Air Transportation and Aerospace Campus
- Giorgio Rizzoni, Center for Automative Research, Ford Motor Company Chair, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering