First Midterm Exam

My artifact is my first college midterm exam from my College Algebra 1148 class. I prepared a lot for this exam, but due to my inexperience with taking time tests I did not finish in time. Afterwards, I was nervous about the results. I knew I didn’t do horrible, yet I was unsatisfied knowing I could’ve done better had I at least finished my exam. Nonetheless I was able to get an 87 which is equivalent to an A- in this course. I’m happy with this grade, but I am not completely satisfied. In the future I want to feel confident when I finish my exam and I want to know that I gave it my best shot. More than anything I want to finish all my future exams, so that no matter what I am able to at least attempt to gain points with ever question and/or problem. I need to challenge myself not only while taking my exam, but when I am preparing for it as well. From now on when I take practice exams I’m going to continue to ensure I understand all the material covered, and I am going to time myself in the appropriate manner to my future exam. Although I had a decent exam outcome, my first midterm is personal reminder to challenge and time myself, while preparing for exams. Thus, I can excel in my classes and advance towards a successful college career.