Recordings from the 27th Annual Weather, Water, and Climate Symposium will be posted here soon! Thank you for your patience!
The Symposium (formerly known as the Severe Weather Symposium) will be held in person on February 10, 2023 from 9am-5pm at the US Bank Conference Theater in the Ohio Union.
This year’s speakers are:
- Dr. Greg Elsaesser (NASA & Columbia University)
- Dr. Scott Rudlosky (NOAA NESDIS STAR)
- Dr. Jana Houser (The Ohio State University)
- Ms. Emily Lill (Colorado State University)
- Mr. Frank Niepold (NOAA Climate Program Office)
- Dr. Steven Quiring (StormImpact)
- Mr. James Spann (WBMA | Birmingham, Alabama)
- Dr. Zack Leasor (Climate Analytics Lab)
If you plan on attending this year’s symposium, here is the registration link: https://forms.gle/TfGMhr4LomS1cDH67
If you have any additional questions regarding the Symposium, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you all for attending the event!