The 26th Annual Severe Weather Symposium will tentatively take place in-person on March 11, 2022 at the US Bank Conference Theater in the Ohio Union.
This year’s speakers are:
- Matthew Campbell (NWS Wilmington, OH)
- John Franks (NWS Wilmington, OH)
- Robert Hart (NWS Charleston, SC)
- Eric Elwell and Andrew Kozak (Spectrum News 1)
- Scott Loeffler (Lecturer, SUNY Onetona)
- Monique Robinson (WFMY-TV)
- Robert LaPlante (NWS Cleveland, OH)
- Tevian Whitehurst (Fox West Texas)
- Matthew Elliott (Storm Prediction Center)
RSVP and official flyer coming soon!