Recordings from the 26th Annual Severe Weather Symposium will be posted here soon! Thank you for your patience!
The Symposium was held in person and online on March 11, 2022 from 9am-5pm at the US Bank Conference Theater in the Ohio Union.
This year’s speakers were:
- Matthew Campbell (NWS Wilmington, OH)
- John Franks (NWS Wilmington, OH)
- Eric Elwell (Spectrum News 1)
- Scott Loeffler (Lecturer, SUNY Oneonta)
- Monique Robinson (WFMY-TV)
- Doug Kahn (NWS Cleveland, OH)
- Tevian Whitehurst (Fox West Texas)
- Matthew Elliott (Storm Prediction Center)
If you have any additional questions regarding the Symposium, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for attending the event!