On-line Education Enduring Material Teaches on Menopause. Now, 15 years after the first Women’s Health Initiative study, we are taking a fresh look at the role of hormone therapy in menopause. Here to tell us about managing menopause is Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Dr. Heather Hirsch.
View a video introduction of this webcast
What you’ll learn in this webcast
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to: RECOGNIZE that Hormone therapy is safe and effective; and UNDERSTAND the “timing hypothesis” for prescribing hormone therapy.
You’ll also learn about the following:
- Menopause signs and symptoms
- Hormone therapy and menopause
- Supplements and natural products for menopause symptoms
- Non-pharmacologic management of vasomotor symptoms
- Non-pharmacologic management of genitourinary symptoms of menopause
- When it’s safe to stop contraceptives
You can find this and many other MedNet21 programs on the OSU – CCME website.
Call our MedNet21 Program Manager at 614.293.3473 for more details about subscribing to MedNet21 as a hospital or as an individual. You can also e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.