Learn the Latest on Hepatocellular Carcinoma Viewing CME Webcast. Here in the United States, the incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma is rising. The way that we approach cancer of the liver has changed over the past 20 years and today on MedNet, we are going to bring you up to date on the epidemiology, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma. Joining us today is hepatologist and Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Dr. Lanla F. Conteh.
View a video introduction of this webcast
What you’ll learn in this webcast
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to: UNDERSTAND the epidemiology of hepatocellular carcinoma in the United States; and RECOGNIZE which patients should be screened for hepatocellular carcinoma.
You’ll also learn about the following:
- The rising incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma
- New directions in treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Imaging test of choice in suspected hepatocellular carcinoma
- How to biopsy suspected hepatocellular carcinoma
- Viral hepatitis risk factors for hepatocellular carcinoma
- Fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma
You can find this and many other MedNet21 programs on the OSU – CCME website.
Call our MedNet21 Program Manager at 614.293.3473 for more details about subscribing to MedNet21 as a hospital or as an individual. You can also e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.