We provide on-line education using video on-demand CME webcasts within our OSU – MedNet21 series. Each year we provide 40 webcasts for the 10 month season (September – June) and programs are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in the world. You can watch the MedNet21 webcasts on-line and get CME credit today.
- Provides a great resource for assisting Primary Care Physicians in earning CME credits.
- MedNet21 webcasts can be viewed from any location with High Speed Internet access.
- Hospitals have access to over 40 OSU physicians yearly through MedNet21.
- Viewers can E-mail follow-up questions to MedNet21 presenters.
- Hospitals have access to 40 webcasts to use for Grand Rounds.
- Each subscribing hospital has access to our MedNet21 Administrator for technical support, guidance and periodic questions.
- Hospitals do not have to generate their own Grand Rounds.
- Physicians in subscribing hospitals have the ability to participate in the MedNet21 yearly needs assessment process by submitting their professional practice gaps.
- OSHN Hospitals receive a 20% discount for subscribing to MedNet21.
- Physicians can earn 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™for each webcast.
- Physicians can print out CME credits on-line.
- Anyone affiliated with the subscribing hospital can take CME post tests for free on-line.
- Physicians can earn CME credit for attending a MedNet21 webcast in a group setting.
- Hospital subscription cost is $4700 for each MedNet season (September – June)
- Each MedNet21 post test is $25 but Individual Subscriptions are available for persons that would like to purchase CME post tests in packages of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, or 40.
- The full season Individual Subscription cost is $800 (includes 40 post tests)
For More Information
Call our MedNet21 Program Manager at 614.293.3473 for more details about subscribing to MedNet21 as a hospital or as an individual. You can also e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.