Get An Update on Advances in Migraine and other Headache Syndromes on Webcast. Just within the past few years, there have been several new agents approved by the FDA for both migraine prevention and acute migraine treatment.
Today on MedNet21, we have invited two of Ohio State University’s Neurology experts to review migraines and other common primary headache syndromes and discuss their treatment options including these new agents. I am so pleased to introduce Drs. Ana Verdecia and Kevin Weber. Ana and Kevin are both fellowship trained in Headache Medicine and Kevin also serves as the division director of Headache medicine at OSU.
What you’ll learn in this webcast
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to:
- Be able to diagnose migraine using ICHD3 criteria
- Learn about the different treatments currently available for the acute and prophylactic treatment of migraine.
- Learn about the diagnosis and management of trigeminal autonomic cephalgias
- Learn about the diagnosis and management of other primary headache disorders.
You’ll also learn about the following:
- Frequency of Migraines
- Medication Overuse Headache
- Treatment Duration
- Disability and FMLA
You can find this and many other MedNet21 programs on the OSU – CCME website.
Call our MedNet21 Program Manager at 614.293.3473 for more details about subscribing to MedNet21 as a hospital or as an individual. You can also e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.