Learn About Contraception on CME Webcast. Today there are a lot more options for contraception. So many in fact, that it can be confusing at times which one to use. To review contraception and some of the more recent updates, We’ve invited two of Ohio State University’s experts. First, we have Dr Brett Worly, who is an Associate professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a leader of medical education. He has published multiple papers on the relationship between hormonal contraception and mental health. And we also have Hannah Parks who is a Doctor of Nursing Practice and a Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner.
What you’ll learn in this webcast
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to:
- Feel comfortable counseling patients on different contraception options.
- Recognize absolute and relative contraindications for contraception.
- Discuss contraception options for the adolescent population.
- Be familiar with contraceptive treatments for patient-specific indications
You’ll also learn about the following:
- Forms of Contraception
- Birth Control in Adolescents
- Vaginal Gel
- Stopping Contraception
- OCP Selection
- Bone Density
- LARC Duration
- Emergency Contraception
You can find this and many other MedNet21 programs on the OSU – CCME website.
Call our MedNet21 Program Manager at 614.293.3473 for more details about subscribing to MedNet21 as a hospital or as an individual. You can also e-mail him at email@example.com.