CME Webcast Teaches on Gastroesophageal Reflux. On this webcast, we’re going to hear about some of these new treatments for gastroesophageal reflux. Let us introduce our guests. Dr. Kelly Haisley is an Assistant Professor of Surgery from the Division of General and Gastrointestinal Surgery. And Dr. Kyle Perry is a Professor of Surgery, also from the Division of General and Gastrointestinal Surgery.
View a video introduction of this webcast
What you’ll learn in this webcast
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to: be able to order the appropriate workup for patients with GERD; and understand the available surgical options for management of GERD.
You’ll also learn about the following:
- Indication for surgery for gastroesophageal reflux
- New surgical procedures for gastroesophageal reflux
- Linx procedures and MRIs
- Post-op diet and proton pump inhibitor recommendations
- Indications for hiatal hernia repair
- Nissen versus Toupet fundoplication surgery
- Laparoscopic versus open fundoplication surgery
- Post-op achalasia
You can find this and many other MedNet21 programs on the OSU – CCME website.
Call our MedNet21 Program Manager at 614.293.3473 for more details about subscribing to MedNet21 as a hospital or as an individual. You can also e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.