Audio Technician /Engineer Overview
- Works on sound boards, mixing boards, and other audio equipment
- Manages and adjusts audio on video shoots, events, meetings, and other activities
- Configures microphones, lavalier mics, and sound equipment for video shoots, and events
What companies need Audio Technician /Engineer?
Audio Technician/Engineers can find jobs at companies like Apple, Microsoft, CBS News, NBC News, ABC News, and CNN.
To be successful as a Audio Technician/Engineer you’ll need to be an expert in the following:
- Excelling in all things audio
- Knowing how to adjust audio on mixer or sounds board
- Understanding the differences, settings, and features of microphones
- Knowing how to send audio output to video production equipment
- Demonstrating the ability to resolve audio issues during recordings, productions, and events
What’s great about the career?
These individuals will always have a job because productions cannot happen without them.