Year in Review

Throughout my time at Ohio State, a lot of things have changed in my life. I have lost some relationships but gained many more. I was initially Pre-Med, then exploration, then Spanish, and now I’m planning on majoring in computer science, so I am basically all over the place. It has been difficult for me to choose one career path that I am truly passionate about, when so many things interest me. I thought that OSU was going to be a daunting and busy place, where it would be hard to find my niche. Although that was initially true, being a member of HSS and the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity really made the college seem smaller and more intimate. I thought that academically, it would be harder than it was freshman year, but my course load was heavy in GE’s and wasn’t entirely challenging. My main goal for the 2nd year of HSS is to find a service project that I’m really passionate about and enjoy going to. For OSU, I would like my GPA to remain above a 3.8, and to be elected to the executive board of my fraternity.