Portraits

Professional Photo

I took this photo of one of my uncle Mike’s dogs, a beagle. I have professionally edited this photo by removing a few distracting objects around the dog and background. Additionally, the dog had some dirt all over herself and I removed many of these spots using the touch up tool.

Angled Photo – Jax

This picture is of another one of my uncle’s dogs, Jax, a Great Pyrenees. In this photo, I really wanted to demonstrate how massive this dog is. I thought the best way to do this was to show Jax at an angle so his entire body was in view.

Outdoor Recreation Center – Colleen Climbing

This photo shows Colleen on her way climbing to the top of the wall at the Outdoor Recreation Center at Ohio State. I slightly cropped this picture to purposely off-center the climber and leave her with more room to ‘climb’ into. I believe this more effectively portrays the action that is being performed.

Gingerbread House – Jake

I took this photo of my brother, Jake, after we made ginger bread houses. The photo does a great job of showing my brother along with his ‘work of art’ as he would describe. I felt that picture was very dark to being with, likely because of poor lighting, his dark shirt, and the dark background, so I brightened the picture a little bit. I believe that this drew the attention of the viewer more effectively to the gingerbread house my brother is trying to show off.