(and other talks and events related to marketing research)
Talks are Fridays 12:15-1:15pm in Fisher 500, unless otherwise noted. Content: We’re open to anything, but especially interested in new projects that might need feedback and/or direction. And you’re not required to use the entire hour! Want to present? Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nov 9: Greg Allenby
- Nov 16: no talk.
- Nov 23: no talk. Thanksgiving and Michigan game prep.
- Nov 30: no talk. Marketing for a Better World conference. Drazen Prelec, 3:30 @ Ramseyer Hall 100
- Dec 7: 12:00 Behavioral Lab Brown Bag (Gerlach 265, RSVP to Stephanie Marshall). Grant Donnelly “Communicating Resource Scarcity.”
- Dec 14: 10am, Dave Norton
- Jan 11: Junha Kim, Joe Goodman, & Selin Malkoc “The Left Digit Effect Discourages Consumers to Upgrade”
- Jan 18:
- Jan 25:
- Feb 1:
- Feb 8:
- Feb 15:
- Feb 22: Marketing Research Camp, details to follow
- Mar 1: no talk, SCP Conference
- Mar 8:
- Mar 15: no talk, spring break
- Mar 22:
- Mar 29: (Nebraska Symposium)
- Apr 5:
- Apr 12:
- Apr 19: Good Friday, Easter Weekend, Passover, and Haring Symposium
- April 26:
Special thanks to our sponsor, the Helen C. Kurtz Chair in Marketing. Contact us at email@example.com to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.