- (and other talks and events related to marketing and marketing research)
Talks are Fridays 12:15-1:15pm in Fisher 500, unless otherwise noted. Content: We’re open to anything, but especially interested in new projects that might need feedback and/or direction. And you’re not required to use the entire hour! Want to present? Have questions? Contact Alice Li at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jesse Walker at email@example.com.
- May 19: Dan Schley (Erasmus University)
- Sept 6: Hyowon Kim (1.5 hour talk)
- Sept 13: Lei Jia (1.5 hour talk)
- Sept 20: Jake Teeny (1.5 hour talk)
- Sept 27:
- Oct 4: Min Tian
- Oct 11: ACR practice talks (fall break)
- Oct 18: no brownbag, ACR Conference
- Oct 25: Joe Goodman
- Nov 1: Jesse Walker
- Nov 8: Dong Soo Kim (I)
- Nov 15: Dong Soo Kim (II)
- Nov 22: Yunhui Huang
- Nov 29: Turkey Day!
- Dec 6: Grant Donnelly
- Dec 13: Franklin Shaddy (UCLA)
- Feb 1: Nino Hardt “Predicting marketplace demand using Volumetric Conjoint Analysis”
- Feb 8: Junha Kim (w/ Joe Goodman & Selin Malkoc) “The Left Digit Effect Discourages Consumers to Upgrade”
- Feb 15: No MKT Brownbag. Consumer-Centric Supply Chains: Jim Ginter will facilitate discussion of a potential new center that provides opportunities for CB, Quant Marketing, and Logistics/Supply Chain. Those interested should meet @12:00 in Fisher 500. Lunch provided.
- Feb 22: Marketing Research Camp, starts at 8am, first talk at 8:30am. Schedule here.
- Mar 1: no talk, SCP Conference
- Mar 8: David Falco (w/ Selin Malkoc)
- Mar 15: no talk, spring break
- Mar 22: Dong Soo Kim
- Mar 29 @11am: John Costello (w/ Rob Smith & Rebecca Reczek) (also Nebraska Symposium)
- Behavioral Lab Brownbag @12:00, Jasmine Hu from MHR will present, location tba.
- Apr 5: No MKT Brownbag. Those interested can attend CAMP 12:00-3:30pm @ Blackwell Ballroom, Speakers: Russ Klein, CEO, AMA, and Adam Torres, Founder, Torres Capital
- Apr 12: Alice Li
- Apr 19: Good Friday, Easter Weekend, Passover, and Haring Symposium
- April 26: Lei Jia (w/ Xiaoyan Deng and Rebecca Reczek)
- May 21 (Tuesday): Dai Yao from National U. of Singapore (NUS)
- Nov 9: Greg Allenby
- Nov 16: no talk.
- Nov 23: no talk. Thanksgiving and Michigan game prep.
- Nov 30: no talk. Marketing for a Better World conference. Drazen Prelec, 3:30 @ Ramseyer Hall 100
- Dec 7: 12:00 Behavioral Lab Brown Bag (Gerlach 265, RSVP to Stephanie Marshall). Grant Donnelly “Communicating Resource Scarcity.”
- Special thanks to our sponsor, the Helen C. Kurtz Chair in Marketing. Contact us Joseph Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.