Winter Olympics 2014 (Originally Posted February 11, 2014)

As most of us know, last Friday was the start of the 2014 Winter Olympics! Millions of people from around the world, are watching hoping that their country gets gold. I’ve talked to one student here on campus that is literally changing some of his sleeping habits so he can get up early enough to watch some of his favorite events. USA has had a decent start with six medals already (as of 8 am on 2-11-14): two gold (snowboarding), one silver (free-style skiing), and three in bronze (alpine skiing, figure skating, and free-style skiing). Let’s hope that this continues! I’m trying to keep up with the events here and I found the best way to do that is by visiting this site.
Do you get excited about the Olympics, or does it not really excite you? Or is there anyone like me? Some years I get into it and others I don’t. One fun thing to do is host an Olympic party. Get all your friends together, grab some food, and spend the evening watching the events! If you do get into watching the games, don’t forget about school! We still have 12 more days of events, so be smart about managing your time. Enjoy the events and go U.S.A!
Best Wishes,
Christina Russell
Second Year Student

One thought on “Winter Olympics 2014 (Originally Posted February 11, 2014)

1. thankx for share this. A medal grow candidate confidence and ability.
    Great content. Be a writer I really like this and hope for next one.