I’ve been blogging for more than two years, since the launch of u.osu.edu. I kicked off the blog on Dec. 16, 2013, and reflected on the wisdom gained from becoming a Buckeye. Since that day — 45 blogs and a lot of memories later — nothing has changed my mind.
My hope has always been to share and celebrate great moments:
- Spring commencements and grand openings (CBEC, Sullivant Hall)
- Cycling with ASC’s Pelotonia
- Living history with the Alumni and Friends’ European World War II tour
- Enjoying front row seats at Don Giovanni
- Welcoming each new class of incoming students
- Highlighting epic success stories
- Loving every bite of Donuts with the Dean
The need to share the spirit, success and scope of the Arts and Sciences just keeps growing, along with the realization of how vital it is to capture and share the moment, in the moment, as often as possible.
For now, it’s time to give my Twitter account a real workout and mothball the blog … until I feel that 140 characters are just not enough.