The ES Manage Up Planning Committee is hosting a special event to familiarize all ES staff members who are new to the university with some of the history of OSU. This includes topics such as the founding of the university, student traditions and activities, buildings on campus, and Ohio State then-and-now. The speaker at this event is University Archivist, Professor Tamar Chute. She is the co-author of The Ohio State University Trivia Book and an instructor for the course “The Ohio State University: Its History and Its World.” In addition, members from the Executive Leadership team for Enrollment Services will introduce themselves and their areas of responsibility.
Invitations went out directly to the identified staff members, and a notification email went out to their managers. Please contact Rand McGlaughlin.3 with questions.
Thank you to all of our presenters for sharing the following information at our August 4, 2017, meeting!
- Operational Excellence – Presented by Raegan Schneider, HR Director; David Parker, Senior Fiscal Officer; Rich Chappell, Executive Director GP Admissions
- The Enterprise Project – Presented by Ron Salyers, Sr. Director IT; Alison O’Neal, SFA/Buckeye Link Consultant
- Manage Up Website – Presented by Marissa Cirker, Manage Up Committee
August 4 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM in SASB 285/289.
The tentative agenda is as follows:
- Operational Excellence – Raegen Schneider, HR Director or designee
- Workday Updates – Ron Salyers, Sr. Director IT
- Manage Up Website Overview – Marissa Cirker, Manage Up Committee
We look forward to seeing you there!
The third annual Enrollment Services Professional Development Day, brought to you by Manage Up and the Enrollment Services Staff Advisory Committee, will take place on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, from 7:30 AM to 12 PM in Schoenbaum Hall. Continue reading
Join us for an informal networking social. Drop in to the Panera on Lane between 8-9:30 AM on April 11, 2017. Grab your coffee and breakfast, and then join us in the meeting room in the back.
March 23, 2017 from 1-2:30 PM
- Admissions Updates – Stephanie Hairston
- ES Recognition Program – KL Smith
- Networking – Continuation of January’s activity
January 18, 2017 from 10-11:30 AM
Topics will include:
- Buckeye Link Rebranding
- OESAR Update
- Leadership Development Program – Overview of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee
November 10, 2016 from 1-2:30 PM
Please join us to receive updates in regards to:
- Manage Up
- Office of the University Registrar
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
September 28, 2016, from 10-11:30 AM
- New Class Update – Dolan Evanovich/Vern Granger
- Coalition App for Access – Lynette Lindsey
- PPY – Vince Amoroso
- FLSA Training Update – LDP Committee