Thank you to all of our presenters for sharing the following information at our October 25, 2017, meeting!
- OSU Emergency Management Plan with Robert Armstrong, Director of the Division of Emergency Management & Fire Prevention
- Revised Performance Management Tool by Raegan Schneider, the Director of Human Resources for Enrollment Services
Announcement: Our next Manage Up Session will be in January, and we will be having an outside speaker join us. He was a student-athlete here and has since become a motivational speaker. Please watch for more information soon!
The ES Manage Up planning committee cordially invites you to learn about the OSU Emergency Management Plan with regard to natural disasters and the revised Performance Management Tool. The presenters for this event are Robert Armstrong, Director of the Division of Emergency Management & Fire Prevention, and Raegan Schneider, the Director of Human Resources for Enrollment Services.
The event is scheduled for Wednesday, October 25th, from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm in SAS 285/289.
Questions may be directed to Lisa Delaney.177
Thank you to all who attended our new ES staff event! We are happy that you could join us. Please respond to the survey sent out after the event, if you have not already.
A big thank you also goes out to our speakers, including the Executive Leadership Team (ELT):
- Vern Granger, Interim Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Planning
- Diane Corbett, Executive Director – Student Financial Aid
- Rich Chappell, Executive Director – Graduate/Professional Admissions & the Imaging Center
- Keith Gehres, Director for Outreach/Recruitment with University Admissions
- Beth McGuffey, Executive Director – Marketing & Strategic Communications
- Kara Miller, Executive Director – Buckeye Link
- Jack Miner, University Registrar
- Raegan Schneider, Human Resources & Fiscal Director – spoke about Operational Excellence
- Gail Stephenoff, Executive Director – Analysis & Reporting
And to Tamar Chute, the University Archivist, who gave a fascinating presentation. The blog for Archives can be found here: From Woody’s Couch
We also would like to thank the University Ambassadors who provided an informative campus tour.
Welcome again to Enrollment Services and OSU!
The ES Manage Up Planning Committee is hosting a special event to familiarize all ES staff members who are new to the university with some of the history of OSU. This includes topics such as the founding of the university, student traditions and activities, buildings on campus, and Ohio State then-and-now. The speaker at this event is University Archivist, Professor Tamar Chute. She is the co-author of The Ohio State University Trivia Book and an instructor for the course “The Ohio State University: Its History and Its World.” In addition, members from the Executive Leadership team for Enrollment Services will introduce themselves and their areas of responsibility. The event will be followed by a campus tour.
Invitations went out directly to the identified staff members, and a notification email went out to their managers. Please contact Rand McGlaughlin.3 with questions.
Thank you to all of our presenters for sharing the following information at our August 4, 2017, meeting!
- Operational Excellence – Presented by Raegan Schneider, HR Director; David Parker, Senior Fiscal Officer; Rich Chappell, Executive Director GP Admissions
- The Enterprise Project – Presented by Ron Salyers, Sr. Director IT; Alison O’Neal, SFA/Buckeye Link Consultant
- Manage Up Website – Presented by Marissa Cirker, Manage Up Committee
August 4 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM in SASB 285/289.
The tentative agenda is as follows:
- Operational Excellence – Raegen Schneider, HR Director or designee
- Workday Updates – Ron Salyers, Sr. Director IT
- Manage Up Website Overview – Marissa Cirker, Manage Up Committee
We look forward to seeing you there!
The third annual Enrollment Services Professional Development Day, brought to you by Manage Up and the Enrollment Services Staff Advisory Committee, will take place on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, from 7:30 AM to 12 PM in Schoenbaum Hall. Continue reading
Join us for an informal networking social. Drop in to the Panera on Lane between 8-9:30 AM on April 11, 2017. Grab your coffee and breakfast, and then join us in the meeting room in the back.
March 23, 2017 from 1-2:30 PM
- Admissions Updates – Stephanie Hairston
- ES Recognition Program – KL Smith
- Networking – Continuation of January’s activity
January 18, 2017 from 10-11:30 AM
Topics will include:
- Buckeye Link Rebranding
- OESAR Update
- Leadership Development Program – Overview of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee