This blog is all about Ohio’s WebXam testing system. Post here for discussions, questions, and hopefully answers.
WebXam is a secure web-based assessment delivery system designed for use in educational and employment settings. WebXam was created by The Ohio State University’s Center on Education and Training for Employment, a non-profit workforce research and development center.
- All tests are available complete with instant scoring and reporting both on an individual and aggregate basis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- This assessment delivery system is the choice for Ohio’s statewide Career Technical occupation-specific technical assessments.
- This assessment delivery system is used for occupationally-related national certification exams.
- WebXam’s customizable examinee and proctor registration and administration system is well-suited for delivery of examinations in educational and employment settings.
- Results tracking, data outputting, and real-time, on-demand reporting is flexible and always tailored to the client’s needs.
- WebXam is designed to handle the data tracking and reporting requirements of multi-tiered modular assessment systems as well as standard single-use examination administrations.