To: Livestock Exhibitors:
All market and breeding livestock, rabbits, and poultry must participate in Quality Assurance each year to participate in exhibition with their animal, per ODA and Ohio Revised Code
For a printable copy of this information, click here.
You have 3 options for Quality Assurance in 2020: (in order of preference). Any of the above options must be completed by July 1st, 2020
- Register for one of 9 virtual QA sessions with Madison County
- For $12, complete the online YQCA module on your own time prior to fair (Please email your certificate to email@example.com to verify completion)
- Schedule an online 3 year test out option with Frances (for ages 12 and up only)
To register for a virtual Quality Assurance session, review the information below:
- Fill out this survey link FOR EACH YOUTH you are registering: go.osu.edu/MadCoVirtualQA (You MUST pre-register at least 48 hours before the session)
- Register youth for one of the sessions listed. Each session will be limited to a certain number of participants to ensure a quality connection.
- Session 1: Tuesday, April 28, 3:00-4:00pm
- Session 2: Tuesday, May 5, 5:00-6:00pm
- Session 3: Monday, May 11, 2:00-3:00pm
- Session 4: Wednesday, May 20, 5:00-6:00pm
- Session 5: Thursday, May 28, 4:00-5:00pm
- Session 6: Thursday, June 11, 6:00-7:00pm
- Session 7: Sunday, June 14, 4:00-5:00pm
- Session 8: Tuesday, June 23, 6:00-7:00pm
- Session 9: Thursday, June 25, 5:00-6:00pm
- After registration is completed, you will receive an email confirmation with more information and the Zoom link to join virtually for the session you selected.
- If you need to register additional youth in your household, complete the survey again for each youth (NOTE: if you live together, you can all join with the same device as long as everyone can see the screen easily)
- Attendance will be taken during the call. Youth will receive confirmation of completion.
- Any youth under the age of 16 must have a parent/guardian attend the training. It is always recommended that one parent/guardian attend training regardless of youth age.
- Do NOT send your link to another family to use. They must register themselves.
- It is preferred to join via phone, tablet, or computer that has video capability for maximum participation. If this is a challenge, please contact Frances to join via a regular phone call and to receive a copy of the materials to follow along with.
- No recordings will be available. You must attend during the times provided. If you cannot attend any of the 9 times offered, contact Frances or consider one of the other QA options.
*IF YOUR YOUTH NEEDS ACCOMODATIONS, such as a copy of the materials, individual instruction, etc., please contact Frances at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to set up a plan.
*IF YOU HAVE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY ISSUES/POOR VIDEO QUALITY, please contact Frances at email@example.com to join via a phone call and receive a copy of the materials to follow along with.
If you have any questions, contact Frances at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-852-0975, or call her direct line at 740-956-5048!