***AS OF MARCH 26th, 2020, THIS FUNDRAISER HAS BEEN CANCELLED! Please return all money that was collected. Thank you for your understanding.***
Do you love pizza and camp? Help support the Madison County 4-H camping program by purchasing Little Caesar’s Pizza Kits from campers!
Check out this flyer for the details: Little Caesars Annoucement 2020
For potential campers and families:
- This is the second opportunity to help allevate the cost of your child’s 4-H Camp fee for 2020! You can either pick up a hard copy order form from our office to use to sell to friends and family, or direct them to the online link below and have them enter the seller’s name and our Fundraiser ID # 374461! Whatever money raised by each individual will go directly to their camp fee! Call our office if you have any questions at 740-852-0975
- Link for online orders: Click here to make an online order
- Simply have your buyers go to the above link or www.pizzakit.com and enter the fundraiser ID and the name of the camper!
- Note: if someone shops online, do NOT duplicate their order on the paper form you turn in. They only need to order in one place
- You can start selling at any time. Orders are due online or hard copies to our office (with payments) by April 16, 2020.
- **NEW: Kits will be available to pick up from the OSU Extension office the week of May 4-8, 2020. *The official pick up date will be send out at least 1 week ahead of time. There will still only be ONE evening that you can pick them up due to the nature of the product; they must be picked up the same day they are delivered. Please hold the evenings of that week until further notification.
If you already sold pizza kits back in December, you can still sell these again! Everything goes toward your camp registration fee.