Week Three

Week three of my internship has been exciting, because I am starting to do more things and take on more tasks. On Monday I worked on redoing my seed guide that I had lost. For lunch my supervisor and I went and talked to the companies promotional product specialist to go over the hand out merchandise we wanted to order. I got all the corn pages remade and by Tuesday after noon  I was caught back up. Tuesday morning I had the opportunity to talk to fifth graders from Woodmore Elementary and take them on a tour of the seed facilities in Graytown. The students had a lot of fun, and we even got to show them the drone. I have a passion for teaching students about agriculture and showing them what all we can do. We then talked to them about jobs in agriculture and of course I told them about CFAES. Then on Wednesday I finished the seed guides wheat section and started putting comparison graphs together. Thursday the hats we ordered came in and I put them in boxes to send out to different locations so all employees have a hat. I also picked out the picture that will be going on the seed depth gauge that all our agronomist will carry. Today, Friday, I am working on the seed guide and also looking at mugs that Luckey Farmers is considering to order for clients. This week has been great, and I cannot wait to see what next week has in store.

One thought on “Week Three