G.O.A.L.S.

Global Awareness

To achieve this goal, I hope to have the opportunity to study abroad. I would prefer to have the opportunity to study for a whole semester however am not sure if this is possible. Therefore, I will take advantage of smaller study abroad opportunities such as ones over summer semesters or shorter, week-long opportunities.

Original Inquiry

To achieve the goal of original inquiry I plan to join clubs that offer a vast array of connections and opportunities that I can use to help find internships. I’m also going to try to develop a relationship with my professors. This way I can learn about their research, and if any of it sparks my interest, I could try to get involved.

Academic Enrichment

To achieve the goal of academic enrichment I will always strive to do the best I can in each of my classes. Although I currently hope to receive my MBA after receiving my undergraduate degree, I am majoring in physics with hopes that it will help me become a more conceptual thinker. I also plan to minor in business therefore I can be in a different area of study that appeals to me as well.

Leadership Development

To achieve the goal of leadership development I plan to join clubs in which I hold an interest. I hope to join Amnesty International, a club I was involved with in high school, and possibly eventually rise to a position within it. I also plan to join a sorority and to become heavily involved with the sororities philanthropy. Lastly, I can simply take leadership roles within the classroom or whenever working with groups.

Service Engagement

To achieve the goal of service engagement I plan to join clubs with a focus on service involvement. I can try to find service groups within the city of Columbus as well. At home, I was heavily involved with my church. I was a lecture and often participated in service opportunities through them. I hope to find a similar community here through a church.