A final look of London

Coming back from London was honestly heartbreaking; I would say I did not want to come back home. London was beyond what I was expecting. It was a vibrant, diverse, and rich of history city. One thing I remember before the trip was a lot of people telling me how diverse London is, but not until you get there you get the real-life experience of how truly diverse this city is (I even meet people from the same country as me!). Living in New York for a few years and also coming from a country that allows the easy access to many forms of transportation as well as a lot of walkable space, made London instantly feel like home. I liked how a lot of places were at a walking distance, and if not you had the tube or buses to get you there in less than 20 minutes. I’m more used to a city type of living and staying in London for a week made me realized how much I do like and enjoy this lifestyle. It didn’t took me long to adapt to their way of living.

There’s no doubt that every corner you turn or every place you go not only in London but in England, is filled with history. Having to choose a favorite day from the whole trip is honestly the hardest thing someone could ever ask me because each day was just fantastic. Each day was filled with new things to see and learn. My eyes didn’t know what to see anymore because like I said earlier, every corner in this fantastic city has something unique on its own. I would say having the experience to go to local markets and go to places where tourists usually don’t visit a lot, are the places where you get the real one-on-one cultural experience; and I was luckily able to get that. I loved every minute of London and I know for a fact I’ll be back soon! Just remember “a bad day in London is still better than a good day anywhere else!”