A pre-trip trip

This London trip for me is a totally new experience. The way we are experiencing the city is not like a normal tourist. When I travel before, it’s usually mainly around sight and really get into the details about each sights. By that, I was not paying much attention to the city itself. I walk because I shop, I was transporting from one sights to the other. However on this trip, we walk for a fresh new experience for the city. If I was alone, I will never get to see this large amount of places in just 8 days, I will never go down to the bank of Thames, I’ll never walk into the Temple area since I will consider that’s private and etc. This trip became new and excited for me since it sets up a background, a base-rock for my future trip to London or Britain. I have to admit that I was not so interested about English culture before I took this class, but here I am, wishing to go back and revisit every place I have touched, every sights we somehow missed and every sights that we mentioned. I’m full of the knowledge about their culture and city, their way of living and now I’m ready to rethink about the specific sights in a different perspective.