My free day

This was my last day in London. Me and a couple others decided to start the morning off going to local thrift stores and record shops. While going through these stores I came across many us sports teams and companies. The record stores were very neat and well organized. These were all in the same area also. We decided to go to Firezza for very good pizza for our lunch. This was very filling and cheap. The other half of the day we decided to go souvenir shopping at Camden market. Unfortunately the weather was not in our favor all day and it was even worse out in Camden. It was a very cool experience, experiencing the different markets and storefronts. We ended up getting lost and turned around in the Camden lock because it was so large and so many different booths. The lock was beautiful with the canal boat sitting outside in the food area. I thought that the weather would have deterred many people from going out to the market but it didn’t and we saw many different people and it was interesting to just people watch. The entrance to the tube station was very small and it was the first time we had to wait in a queue to get in. Unfortunately we were out in the snow and wind all day and my cold decided to come back and made it worse. We decided to nap for awhile before we went out and finish shopping and got our last meal. I tried pho for the first time and wasn’t let down. We quickly finished and head to Tate again for our last visit. We wanted to see the neon sign exhibit. It didn’t disappoint and we got to swing for one last time. Our walk back was very beautiful as we walked over the snow covered Millennium bridge to the snow covered St Paul’s were I was able to finally take my first Telephone booth picture.