Goodnight moon

As I sit in the airport trying to think about what I can possibly write about to sum up my time spent in London, and the many new things I learned along the way, I find it difficult to find where to start or how to even sum up my trip in a few hundred words. Experiencing a foreign culture first hand is an incredible thing that I always enjoy. Even in a country that shares the same language as us there is a different enough style and dialogue their English that is might as well be considered a different language. On my free day yesterday I spent the day with my friend that studied abroad at Ohio state for a year and I must have lost half of the days conversation as it went right over my head. It’s really interesting having to break almost every other sentence to ask “do you call it that in the states?” Or deciphering small phrases that would be lost if it weren’t for a little bit of context. Nevertheless, my first trip to London surely didn’t disappoint and I can’t wait to make it back and experience even more to this wonderful city.