Adrian’s In-Country Post 4

On this day, after our amazing Blue Badge tour of Westminster Abbey, we were free to go to any museum of choice. I decided to go to the Design Museum as it was highly recommended and seemed really interesting to me. Side note, before I did that, I experienced Yo! Sushi. That was the sushi restaurant where sushi comes around on a conveyor belt. Anyways on to the design museum, architectural the building was interesting by itself. The exterior I’ll admit was on the boring side however the inside was interesting. It’s starts you at the bottom and keeps the main museum space up on the 3rd floor. It forces you to experience the entire building and smaller exhibits before going into the main exhibit. In terms of that it had a wide array of design elements. There was a quote that read “from spoon to the city” which accurately explains the array of design elements found in the museum. I particularly liked the graphic design and typography areas, because those are fields that greatly interests me, as well as obviously the architecture sections. The museum was very inpsiring and i plan to incorporate and notice these things more in architecture and daily life.