Pre departure

What a crazy week this has been as I attempt to pull myself through all the midterms and projects that I have to complete before I head out for my first study abroad experience. I have been waiting for this moment ever since I signed up for this class this semester. As I attended each lecture for the class, it has gotten me more and more excited about being able to go to London and experience the cultural city that I have always wanted to and always dreamt about. However, now that I have survived all the midterms and projects and will be heading out to the airport soon, I am more nervous than excited. Moreover, I am also extremely exhausted with a minimum of sleep this week.

As I am going through my packed luggage one last time, I am freaking out as I don’t know if I packed everything I need and if my luggage has passed the acceptable weight for the airline. Also, I have been told by some of my friends in London that it has been cold the last couple of weeks, so I am nervous that I did not pack enough clothes and accessories to keep me warm as I explore one of my dream city with my fellow OSU friends and classmates.

Nervous or not, ready or not, London here I come for you!