ivy’s bio

I’m Ivy Song. I’m from Nanjing, China. I used to be a math major but I transfer to architecture this semester. So I am second year in OSU, but first year in architecture. I was really lost when I was in math major, because I have no idea what kind of job I would want to do in the feature. After attending an architecture class, I found architecture really interesting, so I transferred to Architecture major.

I like music, reading, movies, and traveling. One of my dreams is to travel around the world. So I am really excited about visiting London. I’d like to see amazing architecture and different culture in London. I know London has been an ancient city and has great history, but I am also interesting to learn the modern side of London. I am really looking forward to visit the St. Paul’s Cathedral. Last semester, when I taking arch2300, St. Paul’s Cathedral is one of my favorite architects. Also I would love to see many contemporary architectures, like Swiss Re Building, London City Hall. It is my first time to go to an European country, and first time travel with foreign friends, so I am so excited.

ivy’s selfie

Posted in Bio. Bookmark the permalink.