Ally’s Bio

Hello Everyone! My name is Ally Lammert and I am a first-year student majoring in Architecture and minoring in Arts Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised just 20 minutes north of campus in Westerville. So basically, I was born and raised to bleed scarlet and grey. It was always in the cards for me to end up at The Ohio State University to get my degree.

My hobbies are reading and drawing. I am constantly doodling or reading a book (and yes, I am the person who somehow reads multiple books at once). My two favorite places are unique bookstores and art shops, I can spend hours there. These hobbies of mine actually allowed me to find my passion for architecture when I was 9 years old. It sprung from my love of design, art, and literature that most of my life is centered around.

I have always wanted to visit London, so this is a dream come true for me to finally get to go. I can’t wait to finally experience the diverse architecture and culture of the city. I am so eager to do and see absolutely everything London has to offer and it’s because of this that I can’t choose what I’m most excited for! I hope to go see Oxford while on the trip. The University has always been an interest for me, so it will be amazing to finally get to see it in person.

I look forward to an amazing time in class and in London!