Christianna’s Bio

Hi everyone! My name is Christianna Dyer and I am a Sophomore majoring in finance with minors in architectural studies and Spanish. I’m from Dayton, Ohio where I’ve lived downtown and also in a suburb known as Kettering. My hobbies include film photography, fashion design, and vintage clothing collecting/ selling. In my free time, I enjoy seeing movies with friends, going to concerts and music festivals, and going to local art shows.

I’m really interested in sustainability and have started studying for the LSAT to hopefully pursue law school to study environmental law. I’m a proud member of the USG’s sustainability committee, and I am also going to be a student member on the Panel for OSU’s Ecosystem Services Goal. I also participate as an intern with Defend Our future, as a student in the Arts Scholars program, and a recipient of the ASH Scholarship Program.

I’m really excited to travel to London this year! I loved traveling with Aimee last spring break to Santiago, and I know that this trip will be just as amazing. I’m most excited to visit Stonehenge and also ride the London Eye. In my free time, I want to visit the sustainable buildings from the Olympics and also take a look at the sustainable transportation systems.  I’m excited to learn more about everyone!

Santiago, Chile Trip SP17