Terence (Keith) Nielsen’s Bio

Hello. My name is Terence Keith Nielsen and I go by my middle name Keith. Im am a first year enrolled into the Architecture program. I come from a small village called Spencerville in Northwest Ohio (outside of Lima.) Some of my hobbies include; playing video games, building furniture, soccer, and hanging out with friends.

I am most excited about getting out and exploring Architecture first hand. I have heard and seen pictures of many architectural significant places in London and am excited to get to see them in person! I have only been out of the country twice to the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic, and I am excited to get out to another part of the world with a different culture. I believe that this London trip will be a good start for my experience in study abroad and I hope to go on many more trips after this one.

Throughout this class, I am also excited to develop my sketching skills further and experiment with other forms of art. I am excited to go to London and not only bring back pictures but also a sketchbook filled with my experiences. I can’t wait to get started and am going to have so much fun!

A picture of me from a High school concert.