Nic’s Bio

Hi everyone! My name is Nic Siebenaller and I am a third year Computer Science and Engineering major and a Political Science minor. I am from Oregon, OH, a city just east of Toledo, OH. In my free time I enjoy binge watching shows, keeping up on current technology, cooking, and hanging out with friends.

Traveling has always been a passion of mine. Growing up, I have been fortunate enough to be able to travel to various places in the United States. This has made me enjoy planning trips, helping me learn more about the places I visit. I am excited about both learning more about London from the preparation we do in class as well as the experience abroad.

What I am excited to see while abroad is all the differences in culture between England and the United States. For example, the rich history that London offers compared to United States. The United States does not have as deep of history as a country as its counterpart. Additionally, I am interested in observing the differences in common practices, like driving on the left side of the road. I am also interested in seeing how the tea is over there.

The Ledge at Willis Tower in Chicago