Jenna Kline’s Bio

Hello! My name is Jenna Kline. I was born and raised in Akron, Ohio, which is a small city in Northeast Ohio. My major is Industrial and Systems Engineering, specializing in Data Analytics and Optimization. I am also minoring in Business through the Integrated Business and Engineering Honors program. Although I am majoring in engineering, I’ve always been interested in architecture, and I’m very excited to learn more about it! I am also excited for the opportunity to work on improving my drawing skills.

In my free time, I love to do yoga, run, backpack, and try new recipes. I also love to travel! I’ve been lucky enough to participate in three travel abroad trips with Ohio State. So far I’ve traveled to India, Switzerland, and Greece. I have always wanted to visit London so I’m very excited for this trip! Some of my favorite books are Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes so visiting London has always been on my bucket list. In London, I am most looking forward to visiting the Gherkin, Westminster Palace, and Stonehenge. I am really interested in seeing how ancient and contemporary architecture come together in London.  I am also excited to try new foods and experience British culture.

Picture of my cat, Mitzy