Stephanie Lohbeck is a first year undergrad student at The Ohio State University.  She is currently studying engineering and hopes to go into chemical engineering.  Stephanie is a part of the Humanitarian Engineering Scholars Program.  She is originally from Hubei, China and had grown up in Cincinnati, Ohio.  She ran track and cross country all through out high school and wants to continue living a healthy lifestyle in college and beyond.  Aside from her love of math and science which brought her to engineering in the first place, Stephanie also greatly enjoys reading and writing.  She hopes to be involved in the American Institute of Chemical Engineers at Ohio State and into her professional career.  Through out her entire life, Stephanie has been greatly involved with community service.  This brought her to go on a service trip to Jamaica in 2016.  She aspires to help the world through her work and her service.  With chemical engineering, she hopes to be able to impact the world on the global scale and help build a better future for generations to come.  The Ohio State University is helping her achieve her goals every single day as one of her core values is education.  With her educations, she aspires to can the world.

Strengths:

Ideation
Input
Adaptability
Restorative
Intellection

I connect to ideation because I enjoy looking at things from different angles.  I am very fascinated by different concepts and how they are connected or are theoretically connected.

I connect to input because I like to collect knowledge for the sake of knowing more things. It’s interesting to see when the knowledge is needed later in like.

I connect to adaptability because I am a very flexible person.

I am restorative because I enjoy analyzing and solving problems.  I always like a good challenge.

I connect to intellection because I am a deep thinker.  I am often lost in thought and love to just think freely.