Group Project

The video is Powerpoint Movie Presentation: “Group project: Culture shock with solutions”. The video is about 5 minutes.The project was created by Hao Yuan, Qingze Han and Xuanting Liu. It includes the process of culture shock, the consequence of culture shock, solutions of culture shock and what benefit can gain from the culture shock.

link: https://youtu.be/q3sdhvef_Do

5 thoughts on “Group Project

1. It is a professional job. I was intrigued by the amount of information and the appealing design, which aided me in efficiently obtaining the information. Employment while studying is a piece of knowledge that piqued my attention. According to my findings, international students are unallowed to work while studying. Particularly working off-campus. Either way, it is important to contact the Office of International Affairs to determine what to do. Additionally, after I looked at the graph that shows the stages of adaptation, I think the mentioned period may vary from one person to another. Other factors may accelerate the adaptation process. Overall, it was an outstanding job in terms of design, information, and most importantly, narration. Well done!!

2. Hi Xuanting! Your group’s cooperation is great! I think your presentation is professional because there are many references included and quoted the celebrities’ words. You introduced steps, reasons, and suggestions for culture shock. I agree with your point that there does have differentiation between our country and America. Your group also added corresponding words for each sentence, which helps viewers to understand.

3. Hi. I like your video very much because your video has subtitles, which can help others better understand what you want to express. This is a very creative idea, and you have seriously considered it for the audience. At the same time, your content is also very interesting and tells many aspects. It is a very comprehensive video.

4. Hi Xuanting! Your group did a really good job on this presentation. The background color of the powerpoint is really warm and the design is clear to see. Also, you explain the whole precess of the cultural shock appropriately; from the definition to the solution. I gain a lot from your video since it is easy to understand. Thanks for the well-done presentation!

5. Nice to meet you, Tina. the subtitle your group provide in the video is very clear. And it helps the audience to have a better understanding of the content of the video. Also, it creates a warm atmosphere using warm colors in the Powerpoint. The presentation has a very clear structure which allows audiences to have a clear thought about the contents in the video when you introducing it on the catalog page.