Hello world!

Welcome to u.osu.edu. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!

2 thoughts on “Hello world!

1. Personal Profile
    My family and my hobbies
    I am Xuanting Liu, coming from Shenyang, China. I have four family members: father, mother, YuQing (my dog), and me. In the morning, I run with my father along the streets. Also, I do yoga and some aerobic exercise everyday and now I have been lost weight a lot. I can played the piano and received a lot of awards. Lately, I began to study the guitar. If I have chances, I might build a band in the future.
    My interesting experience
    I studied in Shenyang No.27 senior high school. We have some special classes called practice classes, which built a bridge with plastic and used machines we made put it down the bridge to two books (land). Because of the elasticity of plastic tube (1m each), I made the plastic bend to provide support to increase the bearing weight. Finally, we created a bridge hold the biggest weight in that semester, which shocks my friends. Until now, I am still really happy when I think about it.
    My reason in choosing OSU and my plan
    The OSU has been my dream school for three years. Before I decided to confirm this offer, I thinked a lot, like whether I have the ability to finish my study in the next four years. Because of the less time on study English, I was not that confident when I got this offer. After thinking, I know that if I go to other universities, I will regret in the future. Ultimately, I am here now. Therefore, my plan in the next four years became try my best in each class and graduate smoothly.