Hello my name is Ryan Lin. I am a first year majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently living in Upper Arlington Columbus. I used to lived in Morristown, a small town in Tennessee, 3 months ago. One of my favorite activity is reading. My favorite book series is Percy Jackson. You can always find me reading a book from my phone. In high school I join a variety of sports. For my first 2 years in high school I joined the cross country team then the next 2 years I played tennis. Also in high school I join the debate club which I would say was the best moments in my high school career. Most of my friends are from either from sports or debate club. I have one brother who just transfer to Upper Arlington High school. His name is Andy Lin and I would say we have nothing in common but we do like to tease each other.

Five of my strengths are fairness, forgiveness,judgment,hope, and curiosity. I am very fair with people because I don’t want to treat anyone differently. I am always willing to forgive because everyone deserves a second chance. My judgment is very logical because when I was young I was taught to listen to both side of the story before i make a judgment. Hope is very connected to me because when ever I feel down or bad I always know that it will get better. Curiosity drives my learning. When I am curious of something I learn it faster and it is more fun.