The Ohio State Michigan was one of the defining moments of my freshman year.  As a huge football fan, I knew that our season would come down to the final game of the season.  I was slightly disappointed that the game was right after Thanksgiving because there was the chance that I would have to go home to North Carolina and miss the game.  Luckily, my parents knew how important the game was to me and they decided to meet me in Cincinnati at my relatives house to celebrate the holiday.  On the Friday before the game, my whole family came up to Columbus and I was able to show them all around campus.  Unfortunately, they could not stay for the game so they left on Saturday morning.

The morning of the game I woke up at around 5:30 AM in order to get a good spot at the College Gameday show that preceded the game.  The pre-game show was definitely worth it and it got me even more hyped for the game.  The game itself did not exactly go the way that I wanted as we were down almost the entire game.  Somehow, we tied the game at the end of regulation and sent the game to overtime.  We eventually smashed through to victory in the second overtime period and all madness ensued.  Rushing the field was a crazy experience and definitely one I will never forget.  All in all, it was one of the best days of my life.