Cloverbud Day Camp is OUT OF THIS WORLD! We’re excited to host a space themed camp this year with fun activities and snacks! Cloverbud Day Camp will be held on Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 4-H Camp Ohio. Our timeline for drop off and pick up are still being finalized, but expect the day to run approximately from 9:00am to 4:30pm. Registration will be completed online just like last year. You will have the option to pay by credit card after completing the registration, or by mailing/dropping off a check or cash to the Extension Office. You will also be directed to complete the camp health history form online after you complete the registration portion. Please ensure that you have time to complete each step by the deadline of May 12, 2023. All three portions (registration | payment | health history) must be completed by the deadline in order for your child to attend Cloverbud Day Camp.
Cloverbud Day Camp is open to both enrolled and non-enrolled youth. We are happy to invite youth who will be age/grade eligible to be Cloverbuds next year (enrolling in Kindergarten this fall) up through their final year of Cloverbuds.
Things to note…
- Registration for Cloverbud Day Camp is now available! You will be able to find the registration link on the Camp Opportunities Page under the Cloverbud Day Camp heading or visit http://go.osu.edu/4HCloverbudCamp.
- Once you complete the registration, if you select to pay by credit card, you should be automatically directed to the NelNet payment portal. The information from the registration should automatically fill into the payment portal. PLEASE NOTE: If you billing address for your credit card is different than the address you entered for the registration, please be sure to update the address before submitting your payment.
- If you select to pay by check/cash, that payment is due within one week after you have submitted the registration. If we do not receive your payment in that time frame, we reserve the right to cancel your registration to allow another member to register in the case that camp fills to capacity.
- Once you’ve completed the registration, you should automatically receive an email within a few minutes of submission. If you do not, please check your junk/spam folder as often these emails can be flagged as spam by your email server. If you cannot find it there, please reach out to Adrienne at email@example.com as it is likely you incorrectly input your email address.
- The link to complete the Health History Form will be in the email you receive at the completion of the registration. Again, if you do not automatically receive your email and it is not in you junk/spam folder, please contact Adrienne.
- Details about drop off, pick up, things to pack, etc. will be emailed out to the email used in the registration form about one week before camp.
We know that many of you are anxiously waiting for registration for 4-H Summer Camp. Please know that those details and registration info will be available soon.