Last chance to complete your Licking County 4-H enrollments for 2023! Enrollments are due April 1, 2023. Please review the information below before starting your enrollment.
Your login credentials are the same as last year. If you have forgotten your password, please use the Reset Password option to reset your password. If you no longer have access to the email account you used last year, please email email@example.com so we can update your family profile.
Instructions on how to log in and enroll can be found on the How to Join 4-H page here: https://licking.osu.edu/program-areas/4-h-youth-development/how-join-4-h. Scroll down to the instructions for RETURNING Families. There are step-by-step instructions that you can view and print, a tip sheet, and a video.
Once you have reviewed the instructions, visit oh.4honline.com to login and enroll. Please note that the site works best in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Please ensure that you are at the 4-HOnline 2.0 site and have not traversed to the old site. Please note: If you search for 4-HOnline through a search engine, often the first option that populates is the old site. Please make sure that the login screen looks like this:
A few things to note:
- There are several new and revised projects. One change that will likely be important for many of our members has to do with the rabbit projects. The three rabbit projects (225 Breeding Rabbit, 226 Market Rabbit, and 227 Pet Rabbit) have all been combined into one project book (new book coming soon). When looking to enroll in a rabbit project, you will want to look for project 228BR Breeding Rabbit, 228MA Market Rabbit, and/or 228PE Pet Rabbit.
- If anyone in your family has been enrolled in 4-H anywhere in Ohio since 2014, you will have a family profile. If you have trouble accessing your family profile, please DO NOT create a new one. Contact Adrienne (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will help you get access to your existing profile.
- If you have a family member who has “skipped” a year or two of 4-H, their profile may have been archived. Please contact Adrienne and let her know to reactivate the profile. Please DO NOT create a new profile. We want to utilize the existing profile for each member as all of their 4-H history is attached to the original profile.
- Please take the time to review each member’s profile as you enroll them to ensure ALL the information is there and correct. Please update any contact information that may have changed since last year.
- Please be sure that all projects are included and correct BEFORE you submit an enrollment. You will NOT be able to make changes to club/project enrollment once you click the Submit button. If you are not able to complete the enrollment in one sitting or are trying to decide on projects, the system will save each page of progress. You can leave that enrollment and come back to it later. Once you have submitted your enrollment, any changes regarding club and project enrollment will need to be made through Adrienne.
- Once you submit an enrollment, it will be listed as “awaiting review” until it is reviewed at the county level. It will either be approved or will be sent back to you if there is something that needs fixed.
- If you select a livestock, horse, dog, or shooting sports project the system will ask you to electronically sign the consent for those projects.
- Cloverbud members should select the project #710GPM Cloverbud Activities for their enrollment.
- Those joining the Licking County 4-H Band should select COP-Arts 1900 Performing Arts – 4-H Band for their project. It will be listed towards the end of the project list with the other County Only Projects (COP).