Let’s put our “hands to larger service!” Licking County 4-H is partnering with Karis’ Cause to collect toys, games, and gift cards for patients and their families at Nationwide Children’s Hospital this holiday season. Items should be new, in original packaging. Please do NOT bring presents gift wrapped. Items should be dropped of to the Licking County Extension Office by November 18, 2022. Suggested items are listed below, but please know this is not a definitive list.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are planning to attend the Licking County 4-H Achievement Night on November 17th, we will have a box to collect toys/items that night. It’s a great option so you won’t need to make a special trip just to drop off your donation! Also, a reminder that if you haven’t already done so, please RSVP at the link you received in your email invite if you plan to attend to help us better plan for that evening.
- $10 gift cards to stores like Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.
- Craft Items: crayons, markers, paint, stickers, Play Doh, clay, art sets, etc.
- Games: board and card games
- Video Games: Wii and XBOX 360 or One
- Toys: Puzzles, matchbox cars, Lego/building sets, dolls, stuffed animals, etc.