Let’s put our “hands to larger service!” Licking County 4-H is partnering with Karis’ Cause to collect toys, games, and gift cards for patients and their families at Nationwide Children’s Hospital this holiday season. Items should be new, in original packaging. Please do NOT bring presents gift wrapped. Items should be dropped of to the Licking County Extension Office by November 18, 2022. Suggested items are listed below, but please know this is not a definitive list.
- $10 gift cards to stores like Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.
- Craft Items: crayons, markers, paint, stickers, Play Doh, clay, art sets, etc.
- Games: board and card games
- Video Games: Wii and XBOX 360 or One
- Toys: Puzzles, matchbox cars, lego/building sets, dolls, stuffed animals, etc.