Entries for the 2021 Hartford Independent Fair are due on Saturday, June 26, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. We encourage you to not wait until the last minute to turn them in. Clubs are encouraged to turn their entries in together, but check with your advisor to see how they plan to handle entries this year. All entry information can be found at www.hartfordfair.com.
A few things to check before you turn in your entries:
- Make sure ALL signatures are on each form.
- Only one department can be listed on each form. If you are making entries for both market hogs and market beef, they need to be on separate Junior Fair Market Entry Forms.
- Make sure entries are on the correct form. There are separate forms for Non-Market Livestock, Market Livestock, Individual Still Projects, and Club Booths.
- Do not exceed the number of entries you are allowed per species.
- Entries can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com as long as payment is made over the phone the same day the entries are emailed.
- If you mail or drop off entries, please call the fair office to confirm that they have been received.
- Please organize entries alphabetically when possible.