Entries for the 2021 Hartford Independent Fair are due on Saturday, June 26, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. We encourage you to not wait until the last minute to turn them in. Clubs are encouraged to turn their entries in together, but check with your advisor to see how they plan to handle entries this year. All entry information can be found at www.hartfordfair.com.
A few things to check before you turn in your entries:
- Make sure ALL signatures are on each form.
- Only one department can be listed on each form. If you are making entries for both market hogs and market beef, they need to be on separate Junior Fair Market Entry Forms.
- Make sure entries are on the correct form. There are separate forms for Non-Market Livestock, Market Livestock, Individual Still Projects, and Club Booths.
- Do not exceed the number of entries you are allowed per species.
- Entries can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as long as payment is made over the phone the same day the entries are emailed.
- If you mail or drop off entries, please call the fair office to confirm that they have been received.
- Please organize entries alphabetically when possible.
Photo Sessions for Exhibitor IDs
Who needs to have their photo taken this year?
- All exhibitors with last names beginning with A thru M. Also any NEW exhibitors regardless of last name.
- Any NEW advisors
Everyone will receive a new ID Badge for 2021. Advisor badges will be issued from the Sr. Fair office and Exhibitor badges will be issued from either the Jr. Fair Board Office or Ramsey 4‐H Center starting at noon Thursday, August 5th.
As of this posting, the following dates are still available to have your photo taken at the fairgrounds: