2021 Enrollments are due April 1st! We are excited to share that 4-HOnline has received a major facelift for 2021. The function of the database is the same, but it has a new look and there are many improvements that I think you will appreciate.
Your login credentials are the same as last year. If you have forgotten your password, please use the I Forgot My Password option to reset your password. If you no longer have access to the email account you used last year, please email me so I can update your family profile.
Instructions on how to log in and enroll can be found on the How to Join 4-H page here: https://licking.osu.edu/program-areas/4-h-youth-development/how-join-4-h. Scroll down to the instructions for RETURNING Families. There are step-by-step instructions that you can view and print, a tip sheet, and a video.
Once you have reviewed the instructions, visit oh.4honline.com to login and enroll. The new site is mobile friendly. It works best in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Please note that the system is new and we are finding some bugs and glitches as we use it. We ask for your patience as we work through some of these issues.
If you have trouble logging in or enrolling a member, please reach out to Adrienne Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few things to note:
- If anyone in your family has been enrolled in 4-H anywhere in Ohio since 2014, you will have a family profile. If you have trouble accessing your family profile, please DO NOT create a new one. Contact me and I will help you get access to your existing profile.
- If you have a family member who has “skipped” a year or two of 4-H, their profile may have been archived. You can reinstate a member within your family profile by selecting the “archived members” option. If you have trouble doing this contact me. Please DO NOT create a new profile. We want to utilize the existing profile for each member.
- Most of your contact information should have transferred over to the new system. Please take the time to review each member’s profile as you enroll them to ensure ALL the information is there and correct.
- Please be sure that all projects are included and correct BEFORE you submit an enrollment. You will NOT be able to make changes to club/project enrollment once you click the Submit button. If you are not able to complete the enrollment in one sitting or are trying to decide on projects, the system will save each page of progress. You can leave that enrollment and come back to it later. Once you have submitted your enrollment, any changes regarding club and project enrollment will need to be made through me.
- Once you submit an enrollment, it will be listed as “awaiting review” until it is reviewed at the county level. It will either be approved or will be sent back to you if there is something that needs fixed.
- If you select a horse, dog, or shooting sports project the system will ask you to electronically sign the consent for those projects. This will replace the paper consent forms that were required for those project areas in the past.
- If you have a member who is 18 years old, the system will ask whether to enroll them as a youth or adult. Be sure to select YOUTH for their enrollment. Selecting adult will make the system think they are applying to be an advisor, not completing their final year in 4-H.
- Cloverbud members should select either project #710GPM Cloverbud Activities or #715 My 4-H Cloverbud year for their enrollment. It doesn’t matter which one is selected.
- Those joining the Licking County 4-H Band should select “COP-Arts 1900 Performing Arts – 4-H Band” for their project. It will be listed towards the end of the project list.