DON’T FORGET! Horse projects members, advisors, and families are encouraged to attend the virtual recognition program on SUNDAY!
Licking County 4-H Horse Project Members and Advisors are encouraged to attend the virtual recognition program for the Licking County 4-H Equine Program on Sunday, October 18th at 6:00pm. This event will recognize members, spotlight clubs, and present a few special wards. You can access the event information on Facebook, or see the details listed below.
Meeting ID: 948 6829 2054 | Password: 6705315
Call In: 1 646 876 9923
Join us as we recognize the many youth and adults who have been involved in equine events at the community club, county and state levels during 2020!
Categories of Recognition include the following:
– Royalty Representatives
– State Horse Bowl Team Members
– State Hippology Team Members
– State Poster Contest Participant
– State Skillathon Participants
– Horseless Mentorship Participants
– Therapeutic Riding Program Participant
– July 4-H Show Exhibitors
– Horse Club Introductions & Highlights
– Presentation of Hartford Fair Wrangler Award
– Presentation of Horse & Pony Council Scholarships
– Presentation of 2020 Beeson Award
The program will be recorded and made available to families for viewing at a later time, as well.