The Licking County Pest Management Committee is providing a scholarship opportunity. Applicants for the scholarship must meet the following guidelines:
- Sophomore or above in trade school or college (including Graduate Level) and enrolled for the next term.
- GPA Level: 3.0 or above
- Passionate intent to have a career path related to agriculture
- Past or present involvement with 4-H and/or FFA (or equivalent)
- Resident of Licking County
- Recipients are eligible to re-apply in following years
The application is due April 1, 2020 and can be found here.