The River Round Up Poster Contest is open to all school-aged youth in primary, secondary schools (public, private, and home school; K-12) or school-aged youth living in Licking County.
Posters should reflect water pollution awareness and encourage volunteer participation in the River Round Up. Prizes will be awarded to students and their respective schools.
The winning individual will receive $100 in prize money and winner’s school will receive a $500 scholarship to use for advancing science and art programs. Up to two honorable mentions will receive $50 in prize money and a $250 scholarship each for their school.
The grand prize also includes having the winning poster used as the primary electronic marketing picture for the 2020 River Round Up. Entries will be displayed on the River Round Up Facebook page. Winning posters will be displayed at a River Round Up registration sites on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
1. The poster contest is open to any K-12 student who resides or attends school in Licking County. (including public, private, and homeschooled)
2. Posters should be between 8.5 x 11 inches and 11 x 17 inches and have flat artwork only. Do not fold or roll posters. No glitter.
3. All entries must be received by 4:30 p.m. Friday, February 21, 2020. Only one entry per student. Winners will be announced by Friday, March 13, 2020.
4. Attach an official entry form to the back of the poster entry; entry form must be filled out completely and legibly.
5. Mail entries to: River Round Up Poster Contest, c/o LCR, 20 S. 2nd St., Newark, OH 43055.
6. Deliver entries to: River Round Up Poster Contest, Licking County Recycling, 295 Wilson St. Newark, OH 43055.
7. All entries become the property of the River Round Up committee and will not be returned to artist.
8. Only original artwork with positive themes will be accepted. Winning artwork may be modified to suit marketing purposes.
OFFICIAL RIVER ROUND UP 2020 POSTER CONTEST ENTRY FORM available HERE.